The application period is open for the academic year 2022–2023.
Hurray!! North American University, USA, is pleased to provide Economic Hardship Scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023 to support the hopes and dreams of highly brilliant foreign students.
This award is given to overseas students who are submitting an application for admission to a North American University undergraduate program and who expressly need financial help for their studies. Deserving candidates will be given assistance with their tuition costs.
North American University is a private university in Texas that is ranked among the top 200 institutions in North America. It is one of the youngest, most active, student-focused, private, non-profit, and non-denominational universities.
- The candidates must have a profound need for money.
- To be eligible for the award, candidates must submit a new application each year.
- At North American University, students can apply to any undergraduate program of their choosing.
The applicants who are chosen to receive the Economic Hardship Scholarship can look forward to advantages against the cost of the undergraduate program they have chosen.
Application for admission must be made through the university’s application portal. The selection of students will be based on their admissions applications.
Students are required to attach the following documents with their application:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of official transcripts
- Reference letters
- Proof of achievement letter
- Bank statements
- The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the university specific to the program they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- TOEFL CBT: 213
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or Overall grade of C or above.