The University of Western Ontario has a wide selection of various areas of study available for undergraduate degrees. Students are able to study 17 types of undergraduate degrees, three different types of degrees, Honors Bachelor, four-year Bachelor, three-year Bachelor.
The University of Western Ontario delivers programs that are typically modules in the faculties of Arts and Humanities, Science and Social Sciences, as well as more structured programs such as Engineering and Nursing.
The module design of Western’s undergraduate degrees offers students incredible flexibility and allows them to expand their field of study through the ability to include courses offered by different departments, schools and faculties.
The university also offers a diverse selection of degrees that can be earned at the same time, especially in the following fields: Engineering and Business, Kinesiology, Food and Nutrition, Media, Information and Technoculture, law, to name a few.
- Host University: University of Western Ontario;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 300$ – 2,000$;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Student
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
The International Student Scholarships is now available for International and Undergraduate Students in all subjects to have the opportunity to pursue their studies at the University Western Ontario, Canada.
Students will participate interactively and in an exciting environment, where they will interact with a diverse range of scholars, developing lifetime connections and creating intellectual relationships. The university administrators at Western offer unlimited possibilities for their students to explore.
The selected applicants are eligible to be awarded a tuition grant from $300 to $2,000.
- Prizes are given according to academic excellence, innovative and productive thinking, and school activities;
- Candidates are required to have a secondary school diploma and a good academic record;
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at Western University. Once confirmed, students may proceed to apply for the scholarship.
Required documents: Candidates are required to present their original official grades, a passport copy and an essay, as well as a submission from their school.
For those whose primary language is other than English, one of the following acceptable English language proficiency tests will be required: IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, MELAB, CanTEST, and CAEL.